Thursday, December 4, 2008

I Was ROBBED!

Yes, I was robbed. For years I had been paying too much for electricity, but that's all changed now!

There's a massive movement in NYC to break up the utilities that previously had a lock on the NYC market. ConEd is currently one of the targets, soon to be followed by KeySpan (now known as National Grid).

Price competition is being introduced through the implementation of Energy Servicing Companies (ESCOs). One such company is Ambit Energy! This company offers the SAME product (there's no "no frills" electricity here) via the same utility lines that ConEd uses to service you now. The ONLY difference is that they offer the product for less than the competition.

Changing servicing companies is FAST, EASY, and FREE!!!!! You've been given the power to choose. Don't be like me and stand by while you're cleaned out month after month! Switch your energy service to Ambit Energy and $AVE!


For more information, check out our Frequently Asked Questions page at http://khorus.joinambit.com/faq.asp